Welcome to The First Harvest Club community network. We appreciate your active participation in supporting us and possibly joining our network to provide a centralized system to increase food accessibility for your surrounding community.
The First Harvest Club CSA model is part of a system that connects urban producers and people of color within Fresh Communities Holding Corporation’s STEM food ecosystem closer by allowing the consumer to subscribe to the harvest of our farms and group of farms.
Our alternative socioeconomic model, agriculture, delivers food manufacturing, production, and distribution that allows the urban producers, community shareholders, and consumers to share in the rewards of farming and economic liberty.
The First Harvest Club is a subcategory of our STEM Agriculture Ecosystem that has an overarching goal of strengthening a sense of back into the urban community through local markets.
In return for becoming a member, members receive either a weekly or bi-weekly box of produce or other farm goods. This includes in-season fruits and vegetables and can expand to dried goods, eggs, milk, meat, etc.
The First Harvest Club membership with our 40-acre plus working farm located in Brandywine, Maryland, allows members to create lasting, safe memories with their families as they enjoy the Farm’s wonderful annual traditions blending people of color, culture, and food. Not only do members receive fresh vegetables and food, but they also have access to educational, social, and exclusive culinary expired cultural events.
VIP Healthy Culture, Culinary Farm-to-Table Box :
Blended from both memberships then rooted in culinary service, The VIP Healthy Culture, Culinary Farm To Table Box program offers the members the culinary experience of all things culturally good from farm to table.
From American-grown farm-to-table veggies, eggs, meats, livestock, and other farm products, member are introduced to unique ethnic crops grown fresh by professional urban growers & ergonomists, bringing decades of food traditions from Africa, the Caribbean, Jamaica, the West Indies, Latin, and South America, which, to some, provide just as much or even more nutritious value in vegetables given their cultural roots (literally)… to your cultural culinary experience.
- Health Culture, Culinary Farm To Table Food Box Membership, PLUS
- One (1) Month Free
- Free Admission for four (4) Guests to up to 5 events for you & family at Fresh Communities of Brandywine Farm.
- Free Admission for four (4) guests to up to 5 educational workshops held at Fresh Communities of Brandywine (March – December)
- Free Weekly Admission to Fresh Communities of Brandywine weekly members socials (March – December)
- Special invites to exclusive food and wine-tasting events.
- 12-month personalized eating and meal plan from Certified Dietitian.
- Two (1):30 min virtual conference sessions with Certified Dietitian.
- At Min. 2 VIP Chef prepared a weekly meal plan with ethnic-focused and American-focused meals and weekly meals in the farm-t0-table food box.
- Three (3) Guided Walks with guests in the Botanical Garden learning about new ethnic crops and usages.
- Members can choose products based on the available produce each month.
- Discount for space rental at Fresh Communities of Brandywine farm for private events.
There are no reviews yet.