Welcome to The First Harvest Club community network. We appreciate your active participation in supporting us and possibly joining our network to provide a centralized system to increase food accessibility for your surrounding community.
The First Harvest Club CSA model is part of a system that connects urban producers and people of color within Fresh Communities Holding Corporation’s STEM food ecosystem closer by allowing the consumer to subscribe to the harvest of our farms and group of farms.
Our alternative socioeconomic model, agriculture, delivers food manufacturing, production, and distribution that allows the urban producers, community shareholders, and consumers to share in the rewards of farming and economic liberty.
The First Harvest Club is a subcategory of our STEM Agriculture Ecosystem that has an overarching goal of strengthening a sense of back into the urban community through local markets.
In return for becoming a member, members receive either a weekly or bi-weekly box of produce or other farm goods. This includes in-season fruits and vegetables and can expand to dried goods, eggs, milk, meat, etc.
The First Harvest Club membership with our 40-acre plus working farm located in Brandywine, Maryland, allows members to create lasting, safe memories with their families as they enjoy the Farm’s wonderful annual traditions blending people of color, culture, and food. Not only do members receive fresh vegetables and food, but they also have access to educational, social, and exclusive culinary expired cultural events.
Healthy Culture, Culinary Farm-to-Table Food Box:
Along with Traditional Farm to table products, members are introduced to ethnic crops grown at Fresh Communities of Brandywine and chef-designed recipes and meal plans that will allow you to approach eating as a healthy culture and culinary experience.
Member’s monthly meal veggie and more boxes are filled with popular American-grown farm-to-table veggies, eggs, meats, livestock, and other farm products, member are introduced to unique ethnic crops grown fresh by professional urban growers & ergonomists, bringing decades of food traditions from Africa, the Caribbean, Jamaica, West Indies, Latin, and South America, which, to some, provide just as much or even more nutritious value in vegetables given their cultural roots (literally)… to your cultural culinary experience.
- Farmers Markets On Wheels PLUS membership, PLUS:
- Free Admission with up to (4) Guests to up to 3 educational workshops for you & family at the Brandywine Farm.
- Free Admission with up to 2 guests for annual events at Fresh Communities of Brandywine Farm.
- Free Admission with up to 1 guest for social events and special food tastings at Fresh Communities of Brandywine Farm.
- Members Discount for all other special events hosted and held at Fresh Communities of Brandywine Farm.
- 12-month customized, focused eating plan from Certified Dietitian.
- One (1):30 min virtual conference with Certified Dietitian.
- At Min. 2 Chef prepared ethnic-focused dishes per month in the monthly farm-t0-table farm food box.
- A Guided Walk in the Botanical Garden learning about new ethnic crops and usages.
- Members can choose products based on the available produce each month.
There are no reviews yet.